July 6, 2019
Vatten Paddlar - Canoe, Kayak and SUP Races
Paddle northwestern Wisconsin's most beautiful chain of lakes
Bib pick up Friday 4-8 PM and Saturday 7-8 AM at Barnes Town Hall.
No registration on race day.
Last minute registration is available at Barnes Town Hall 4-8 PM on Friday. To expedite the process, however, we encourage you to register on-line before bib pick-up at the town hall.
All registration closes 8 PM Friday July 5th
2 Complete the registration information. Select the size of your complimentary participant T-Shirt - ONE per watercraft. Order additional shirts if desired.
3. As a Canoe team, the team captain will pay for the boat and create the team name.
4 The second rider MUST complete a registration form as well and when prompted
1) Click “Join Existing Team”
2) Enter the canoe team name
3) When accepted, the second rider’s fees will go to $0.00
4) One t-shirt per watercraft is included with the paid registration fee. *If you are the second paddler on a canoe team, choose "No Shirt."
5) You may order additional shirts on the next page.
5. You will receive an automated email from Athlinks confirming your registration.
6. Registrations are non-refundable. If the race is cancelled on race day due to inclement weather or threats to race day safety, the registration fee will not be refunded but will be applied to next year's event.
Last minute Registration is available at Barnes Town Hall on Friday 4-8PM. There is no race day registration.
10-Mile: $40 through June 23, including one t-shirt, and $50 June 24 through 8:00 p.m. Friday July 5, not including a t-shirt.
5-Mile: $30 through June 23, including one t-shirt, and $40 June 24 through 8:00 p.m. Friday July 5, not including a t-shirt.
If you have questions contact email@example.com,
and remember to LIKE us on facebook for updates.